Creating a formal picture list (or shot list) for you, your photographer or people in those images can be quite hard. We have created a short 2 min video to give you a few tips to help you create that list.
This list can help release you from thinking about what pictures you want and have already taken during the formal photos. Any time you can help you to not think will make your wedding day much more stress free.
Here is a quick break down of how you create this list:
- Each line is each image
- List EVERY person that is suppose to be in the image on EACH line
- Include both sides of families
- Don’t go to far into extended family (remember these pictures are usually cutting into your creatives with your bridal party and bride/groom.
- Make sure to include pictures of you and your family ALSO you, your bride/groom and family
- Include a time/directions for everyone to follow
- Include "DONE WITH********" to allow people to know when they are allowed to leave. This helps with them leaving before they are done OR waiting thinking they are still needed.
- Send your list to both families to have them look over and "sign off" This helps eliminate the "what about Aunt Sally" the day of the pictures
Again, these are to allow you to not think during your wedding day
REMEMBER PLANNING BEFORE MAKES EVENTS RUN SMOOTHER FOR YOU